• Forum
  • Welcome to the new home of the CCGP!

Promoting Traditional Card Play in the Digital Age

Welcome to the new home of the CCGP!

• Friday, March 30, 2018 6:28 PM
    Message # 6008783
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. Some of you (actually many) have already been checking out our new home. I am continuing to add to and adjust the site to include everything that I think we are accustomed to; a forum, member-to-member messaging, a photo album, etc. Stay tuned for these, and more!

One feature that is available to me as of April 3rd is an online store, where members can purchase their card decks, and possibly, in the future, some promotional items such as t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. We have a very unique, if not the most unique, club that plays some of the best card games in the world, and the more we can get the word out, the better!

In the past, members of this group were not big users of the forum page on Meetup. It is entirely possible that the same will prove true here. But please feel free to pipe in regarding features or changes you'd like to see. I can't promise anything, but if you never tell me, I may never know!

• Tuesday, April 03, 2018 9:53 PM
    Reply # 6014259 on 6008783

Woohoo!  I am excited to be here.  I am tentatively scheduled to work in Cleveland for a week next month and again in June.  I miss playing cards.

Maggie 

Our Next 3 Events